Arlington Free Clinic donors have the following rights:
- To be informed of the AFC mission and how donated resources are used.
- To be assured that gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To be informed of the identity of members of the Board of Directors and Community Council. To expect that the Board will exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to AFC’s most recent financial statements.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition for donations, or the right to remain anonymous.
- To be assured that information about a donation is handled with respect and confidentiality.
- To elect to have their names deleted from any Clinic mailing list.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful answers.
- To be assured that the Clinic will not share or sell a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Contact AFC’s Development Department
For more information, please contact Alicia Nieves, AFC Director of Development, at email@example.com or 703-979-1425, ext. 121. Thank you for supporting Arlington Free Clinic!