We are seeking an energetic and friendly part-time (three days per week) dental hygienist in our expanding dental program located within our multi-disciplinary health clinic.
The ideal candidate should have proficiency in the following areas:
- Ability to provide high-quality dental hygiene services
- Knowledge of and ability to provide education about oral hygiene and dental health
- Ability both to work collaboratively as part of a team and to practice under remote supervision
- Commitment to caring for underserved populations
- Competence with basic dental software; and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Bilingual in English/Spanish strongly preferred. Active Virginia dental hygiene license required.
Interested persons should contact Jody Steiner Kelly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.