From the beginning, AFC has maintained a clear focus on mission and a commitment to medical, organizational and operational excellence, including:
- A Board of Directors that is active, engaged, knowledgeable and supportive
- Strategic planning to ensure progress toward clearly defined goals
- Program design and evaluation to ensure objectives are being achieved and that medical services are meeting patient/community needs
- Fiscal responsibility that includes an annual audit and active financial management by a Finance Committee that includes Board, community members and the Executive Director
- Resource development that is appropriately staffed, includes multiple sources of income and is transparent and accountable to funders
- Volunteer management that ensures volunteers are qualified, trained and appropriately placed
- Effective community partnerships that allow us to leverage services and maximize our impact on the community
Arlington Free Clinic has been honored with numerous awards recognizing this commitment to excellence.
We believe in patient-centered, high quality, professional healthcare that is compassionate, caring and empowering. Our core values support this belief.
Promoting an environment of mutual respect among employees, volunteers, patients and community members that is accepting of all people.
Providing hope and care while recognizing and affirming the dignity of each person.
Striving for the highest quality and standards sustained by passion, innovation and integrity.
Working as a community to maintain a culture of support, collaboration and trust, among our patients, staff, providers, and volunteers in a joyful and positive environment.
Maximizing the resources of the Clinic while providing the highest quality of healthcare possible in a safe and supportive environment.
Remembering to appreciate and be inspired by the generosity of the community that supports the Clinic with funds, expertise, services, volunteering, and the shared belief in our mission.