If you are a highly motivated, team-oriented individual with EHR experience and a passion for patient care, this position is for you. Arlington Free Clinic (AFC) has an immediate FT position available for a Scribe Program Coordinator to oversee AFC’s volunteer scribes, support the use of our electronic health record, Epic, and collaborate with the clinical team to ensure our medical volunteers have the scribing support necessary to use Epic to its fullest capacity.
- Understanding, and becoming an “expert” in AFC’s EPIC templates
- Developing a scribe training curriculum for new volunteer scribes
- Onboarding new scribes and coordinating Epic trainings with Virginia Hospital Center
- Recruiting volunteer scribes and managing scribe schedules
- Supporting AFC’s clinical and administrative staff with Epic technical assistance
- Scribing for volunteer providers, as needed
- Prior scribe training and/or significant experience scribing in a medical setting
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Proficient with computers and eager to develop expertise in systems including, but not limited to Epic, Outlook, Office 365, Zoom, and Doxy.me
- Some flexibility in work hours (will include some evenings)
Qualified candidates should respond with a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. Please put “Scribe Program Coordinator” in the subject line.