Arlington Free Clinic is seeking an energetic and friendly part-time (three days per week) dental hygienist in its expanding dental program located within its multi-disciplinary health clinic.
The ideal candidate should have proficiency in the following areas:
- Knowledge of and ability to provide education about oral hygiene and dental health
- Ability both to work collaboratively as part of a team and to practice under remote supervision
- Commitment to caring for underserved populations
- Competence with basic dental software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Bilingual in English/Spanish strongly preferred. Active Virginia dental hygiene license required.
If interested, contact Jody Steiner Kelly at email@example.com.