You must have an appointment before coming to the Clinic.
Information for Current Patients
- Arlington Free Clinic does not provide emergency medical care. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to an emergency room.
- All AFC visits are for current patients with a valid ID card.
- Visits are by appointment only (no walk-ins).
- Eligibility must be renewed every year by appointment.
Front Desk Hours
The front desk at Arlington Free Clinic is closed until further notice. If you need to reach someone, please call 703-979-1400.
You can come to the Clinic to pick up your medications from 1 to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. To keep you safe, someone will meet you at the door to give you your medication and answer any questions.
- Please order your refills by calling (703) 979-0333 and leaving a message with the following information:
- Your Name
- Telephone Number
- Clinic ID Number
- Medicine/Prescription Number
You will be contacted when your medication is ready to pick up.